On Friday The Grand Ducal Family hosted a working dinner at Chateau de Berg.
They hosted Nobel Laureate Professor Muhammad Yunus and Mr. Hans Reitz who is the founder of the Grameen Creative Lab. The Grameen Creative Lab is currently working on a project with Professor Yunus which includes the World Economic Forum and private meetings with more than 20 heads of state. They are both distinguished men with admirable goals and achievements. I encourage you to read about their projects.
Some thoughts from the picture:
1. The Grand Duchess and Mr. Reitz - clearly shopping together when she purchased her dress and he aquired those leg warmers.
2. The Grand Duke - the picture of posh - as always.
3. Guillaume - just reminding us why I coined the term "Gui-Yum" for him.
4. Sebastien - when did you get taller than Guillaume???
5. Felix - I see you have finally taken my advice and spoken with Guillaume about proper beard techniques. It's a good look for you. Also, I mentioned some weeks ago on this blog's forum that Felix was sporting a beard, and now we have a public picture of it.....proof positive that I know what I'm talking about.
6. Professor Yunus - the picture of smiling professional dignity.